2-Day Small Group Tour from Barcelona including Montserrat, Vic, Girona and Figueres
Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Continue to Figueres, hometown of Salvador Dali, where you will have a tour of Salvador Dali Theatre-Museum and be amazed by Dali’s fascinating surrealist world.
On your second day visit the beautiful walled city of Girona, where you’ll enjoy a guided walking tour of the Jewish quarter (one of the best preserved in Europe) and see the exterior of the cathedral. Girona was originally built by the Romans as a fortress, and the best way to explore the medieval town is to lose yourself in the alluring labyrinth of narrow streets, which still reflect its two centuries of Moorish occupation. You'll have free time for lunch, as well as the option to explore the Arabian baths, a Roman building inspired by the Roman public baths, with three pools, each at a different water temperature.
After lunch, you will head to the incomparable setting of the craggy mountain of Montserrat, which rises majestically up from the plain to 4,051 feet (1,235 meters) and has amazing views. Enjoy a visit to the Benedictine monastery, founded in the 11th century. The Montserrat mountain provides a mystical backdrop for the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia, who is worshiped at the shrine in the monastery's Royal Basilica.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Northern Catalonia Tour: Vic, Figueres, Girona and Montserrat
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Overnight accommodation in Girona
- Guided tour of Vic, Girona and Montserrat
- Admission ticket and guided tour of Salvador Dali Museum
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Transportation by deluxe air conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- City tax (1 to 2.50 euros approx. per night)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 people
- Maximum of 3 people per room
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
In the case of 3 adults and 1 child 2 twin rooms will be required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
Depart Barcelona at 8:30am and travel to Vic, an ancient settlement that still preserves old customs of the Middle Ages. Enjoy the city tour, including a visit to the market, and then have free time for lunch (additional cost). Continue to Figueres, for a tour of the Dali Museum, the largest surrealistic exhibition in the world and home to many famous works by Dali, one of the world's most famous surrealist artists. Continue to Girona for the evening.
Girona accommodation: Melia Girona (4-star)
Day 2: Girona - Montserrat - Barcelona (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a tour of Girona, including a visit to its Jewish quarter and the exterior of the cathedral. After lunch (additional cost), depart to Montserrat, where you will visit the Benedictine monastery located in a unique mountain setting, shaped by the prehistoric oceans. Continue via Sitges to Barcelona, where your tour concludes.
The hotel detailed above is as a reference only and is subject to change.
Reviewed by: Patricia S, August 2014
I was a little uncertain about this tour prior to the tour, thinking that the money was too much if we were three among 55 on a huge bus! Happily, the three of us were met on time by Miquel, our tour guide, and our driver Jose, and they had a very nice 8-seat van for our trip. So we had a very small, personal tour, which ended up being a great bargain! Miquel was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and our small group thoroughly enjoyed all four destinations on the tour. We really enjoyed getting to know Miquel and Jose, finding out about their personal lives, and they answered all of our questions. The hotel in Girona was great, and meals there were terrific.
Reviewed by: Daniel C, USA, June 2013
My husband and I had an enjoyable 2 day tour of Vic, Girona, , Montserrat, and the Dali Museum in Figueres with Juliet Tours. We toured in a mini-bus since only 4 couples were in the group. Our tour guide-Serge --was multi-lingual-- and very knowledgeable. Our stay overnight at the Melia Girona went well--above average room and the dinner provided was excellent. I highly recommend this tour if you want to see other major sights outside of Barcelona.