Select a datex
Feast on delicious international favorites as you take in the spectacular evening views of Tokyo Bay. This 2.5-hour dinner cruise passes Odaiba and the beautifully illuminated Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy your tasty meal in a classy setting with unbeatable photo ops of the city skyline — including Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Skytree — very romantic! A guide accompanies you from the train station and drops you off at your hotel.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Meet your guide at the Hinode Station on the Yurikamome Line and board the cruise at Hinode Pier.
Be impressed by the modern decor and facilities as you board the ship for a sumptuous dinner of international favorites. Enjoy a selection of soups, salads, fish and meat dishes, followed by desserts with tea or coffee.
(Please note: Western-style set menu is served only on weekdays. The weekend and holiday menu features a western-style buffet.)
The large modern ship allows you to dine in style with elegant table settings and soft furnishings. Open floor plans make for easy movement around the dining room and panoramic views of Tokyo can be seen from the large picture windows. Admire the city skyline, illuminated with modern landmarks such as Tokyo Skytree, which stands at a height of 2,080 feet (634 meters) as one of the world’s tallest towers.
Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hinode Station, Tokyo
Return Details:Concludes at 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- Dinner and dessert including tea or coffee
- English-speaking assistant to guide you to the boat
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up
- Beverages other than tea or coffee
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Western-style set menus are served only on weekdays. The weekend and holiday menu features a western-style buffet.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.