Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Be impressed by the modern decor and facilities as you board the ship for a sumptuous dinner of international favorites. Enjoy a selection of soups, salads, fish and meat dishes, followed by desserts with tea or coffee.
(Please note: Western-style set menu is served only on weekdays. The weekend and holiday menu features a western-style buffet.)
The large modern ship allows you to dine in style with elegant table settings and soft furnishings. Open floor plans make for easy movement around the dining room and panoramic views of Tokyo can be seen from the large picture windows. Admire the city skyline, illuminated with modern landmarks such as Tokyo Skytree, which stands at a height of 2,080 feet (634 meters) as one of the world’s tallest towers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- Dinner and dessert including tea or coffee
- English-speaking assistant to guide you to the boat
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up
- Beverages other than tea or coffee
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Western-style set menus are served only on weekdays. The weekend and holiday menu features a western-style buffet.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: SouthcityCa, USA, April 2014
Pier next to Hinode train station. Large indoor waiting area with lots of seating, and drinks to purchase. Lovely ship with large viewing windows. Service great and food delicious!!! Wine by the bottle to purchase for a reasonable price. Live piano music in dining area, and in the after-dinner bar. Bar has a variety of drinks, coffee, and dessert items to purchase. Gift shop on ship. Ride very smooth, and views of Tokyo wonderful!!! Head up to the deck after dinner to watch the ship head back into the dock. Taxi service readily available after cruise (free to select hotels), or hop back onto the train! A "must-do" when in Tokyo!!!
Reviewed by: Prabhakar K, December 2013
The representative of Viator was waiting for us at the subway station well before our supposed arrival time! She was very courteous and she took us to a spacious waiting area. After about an hour long wait, we were ushered into the boat. The waiters were most gracious though they spoke absolutely no English. They bent over backwards to meet our needs. The boat took us around the bay though the the lighted Tokyo was not as spectacular as we expected. In any case, the entire experience was worth it. They dropped us back by a special taxi to our hotel (Hilton). Dr. Kamath