Sydney Tandem Skydive
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See views over the coast, the hinterland and lakes, as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Then, soar weightlessly through the open air! Feel the exhilaration as you free fall for up to one minute at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph). With the pull of the safety ripcord, your parachute will open and allow you to float through the air.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Coogee Beach at 5:30am, outside McDonalds, 186 Arden Street Coogee
Departs from Bondi Beach at 5:40am, outside Hungry Jacks 152-162 Campbell Parade Bondi Beach
Departs from Kings Cross at 5:50am, outside the Holiday Inn 203 Victoria Street Sydney
Departs from Central Station at 6am, outside the Greyhound Shop 4-7 Central Station, Sydney
Sydney Tandem Skydive
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video, DVD and photo packages (optional)
- Australian Parachuting Levy (payable direct) AUD35.00
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (115 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Spectator can travel for free on the transfer with the person who is doing the skydive. Please advise at the time of booking in the special requirements field that there will also be a spectator.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Reviewed by: puigk92, March 2015
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They give great instructions and are supportive through the dive. This is an amazing adrenaline rush!
Reviewed by: Lisa R, February 2015
Absolutely amazing!!!!!!! My partner for the day ralf was amazing put me at ease. Out of this world experience!!!! Only thing is they don't tell you on the voucher you have to wait till the driver has finished there to take you back but they will drop you off at the train station. Everyone should do this