Select a datex
Experience the ultimate rush as you free fall over the Central Coast to the north of Sydney in a tandem parachute jump! Feel your adrenaline pump as you race to earth at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph) before the safety ripcord sends you into a peaceful parachute decent. See fantastic views over the greater Sydney area and the spectacular coastline, lakes and hinterland.
After pickup in Sydney, you’ll travel approximately 80 minutes by road to the Central Coast. This exciting tandem skydive starts from Tuggerah on the Central Coast. Upon arrival, you will be given a full safety briefing from the professional and highly experienced instructors.
Board the plane and prepare for takeoff as you feel your excitement building! See views over the coast, the hinterland and lakes, as the aircraft reaches optimum altitude. Then, soar weightlessly through the open air! Feel the exhilaration as you free fall for up to one minute at speeds of more than 130 mph (220 kph). With the pull of the safety ripcord, your parachute will open and allow you to float through the air.
Special Offer! - Save over 20% on the recommended retail rate. Special offer valid for travel until February 28, 2014 - Book Now!
Sydney Tandem Skydive
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bondi, Coogee, Kings Cross or Central Station
Return Details:Concludes at Central Station approximately 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Coogee Beach at 5:30am, outside McDonalds, 186 Arden Street Coogee
Departs from Bondi Beach at 5:40am, outside Hungry Jacks 152-162 Campbell Parade Bondi Beach
Departs from Kings Cross at 5:50am, outside the Holiday Inn 203 Victoria Street Sydney
Departs from Central Station at 6am, outside the Greyhound Shop 4-7 Central Station, Sydney
Sydney Tandem Skydive
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video, DVD and photo packages (optional)
- Australian Parachuting Levy (payable direct) AUD35.00
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (115 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Spectator can travel for free on the transfer with the person who is doing the skydive. Please advise at the time of booking in the special requirements field that there will also be a spectator.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.