Admire and discover by a river boat both sides of the Guadalquivir river, seeing monuments such as the Tower of Gold - Torre del Oro, Maestranza Bullring and Triana Bridge. After the cruise walk along the river and visit the exterior of the Bullring and the Triana Section with your private guide.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
You will also see the Pavillions of the Expo - Fairs of 1992 and 1929, Alamillo and Barqueta Bridges, Macarena and Triana Section, Saint Telmo Palace, Giralda Tower and the Opera House. The modern river boat is equipped with bar service and snacks for your comfort.
San Telmo Palace, Seville
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Return Details:Concludes in central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 5pm
Guadalquivir River Cruise, Seville
- Professional guide
- River cruise - payable direct on day of travel (approx. 16 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.