Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
Your tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Rome. Your guide will take you off the beaten path to the ancient village of Mazzano Romano, where you’ll visit the local market to acquire all the necessary ingredients for your class. Your guide will give you tips for selecting the best and freshest vegetables, eggs, spices and meat. Then it’s time to start cooking!
Your cooking lesson takes place in a fully equipped, typical Roman kitchen. Under the guidance of your chef, you will learn how to prepare a four-course Italian meal, including three different types of homemade pasta. You will also learn how to match each dish with suitable wines, selected from the best local varieties. Of course, no Italian cooking experience would be complete without sampling your creations – when you have finished in the kitchen, you’ll gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some wine and taste the delicious Italian meal you have prepared.
Your day trip ends with the drive back to Rome for hotel drop-off.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Small-group cooking class (maximum 12 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: kelli k, January 2016
this was such a unique experience, highly recommended!! i would book this experience again in a heartbeat
Reviewed by: Dennis E, January 2016
Fabulous day! This was the highlight of my trip to Rome.