Best Punta Cana Full-Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Lemon Lagoon Bay
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers and you may be sharing yours with another party. However, everyone will take turns driving!
USD $158.99Pricing details
Private Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers but this option is if you want the dune buggy for just your party of 2. There will be more driving for you!
USD $178.99Pricing details
Punta Cana Full Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Laguna Limon
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Horseback ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Tim V, July 2015
This was an EXCELLENT excursion! This was by far the best handled excursion we took the entire week, from beginning to end. This family owned business took care of everything! Transporttion, lunch, horsback riding....it all went extremely smooth! What a great excursion, this on is a must do!
Reviewed by: vgwiz3, May 2015
The best excursion ever! I would reccomend this to everyone! You will get really dirty (duh riding an open buggy) but worth every minute! Guides were fun and so informative. They showed us more than I ever expected; the real culture of DR. This is a must do if you are planning a trip! Thank you!!!