Select a datex
Enjoy the natural Florida landscape at Disney's Contemporary Resort while cruising at 35 miles per hour on a Jet Ski or personal watercraft (PWC). Choose between the tour or a free ride option.
The Personal Watercraft Tour is a follow-the-leader, guided adventure around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. The guide will stop along the way at points of interest with highlights including: Discovery Island® area, Magic Kingdom® Park and surrounding Disney Resorts. You never know what you might see on this adventure - you might even spot a bald eagle, river otter or other Florida wonders! Only four PWCs are allowed on this exclusive tour.
With the Personal Watercraft Free Ride, you may operate the watercraft freely in a buoyed-off area on Bay Lake under the supervision of a guide. Free ride trips leave at the top of the hour starting at 10am with the last one departing at 4pm. Four PWCs are available for rent at one time. There are no tours between 12-1pm due to refueling.
Once signed-in, your instructor will give you an equipment orientation and safety briefing. Everyone must wear life jackets while on the water.
What to bring: Wear a swimsuit and bring a change of clothes. Bring sunglasses with a strap, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera to capture the excitement. Towels, lockers, changing rooms and showers are available. Please have footwear to walk on the dock.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The marina area of Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Personal Water Craft Tour: Depart in the morning only for this one hour adventure.
Personal Water Craft Free Ride: Departs every hour between 10am - 4pm. No tours between 12-1pm due to refueling.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Personal Watercraft Guided Tour around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. Tours departs in the morning only. Each person will get their own Personal Watercraft.
Operate the watercraft freely in a buoyed-off area with the Personal Watercraft Free Ride. Each person will get their own Personal Watercraft.
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The PWC's can accommodate up to 3 people or 400lbs, if you want to share a PWC, there will be an additional charge of $10 per rider (up to 2 ) payable by cash or credit card on the day of your PWC tour
- All minors (under age 18) will need a parent or guardian (over 18) to sign their liability release forms
- To drive a PWC guests must be at least 16 years old and present a photo ID at check-in (drivers license, passport, school ID, anything with a picture and birth date)
- The guest is responsible for all damage and a credit card is held as a damage deposit
- PWCs go up to 35mph
- Weather: The guide can cancel trips due to lightning, restricted visibility or inclement weather. Every effort will be made to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.