Select a datex
Discover the secrets of the Jamaican pirates at Treasure Reef, a mini replica of Port Royal. See pirates roaming around and enjoy the many activities included in your admission pass! Treasure Reef offers a day of absolute fun, entertainment and extreme enjoyment for people of all ages!
Your Treasure Reef entrance includes:
- Interacting with Stingrays
- Glass-Bottom Kayaking on the Caribbean Ocean
- Mini Boat Adventures, being the Captain of your own boat
- Snorkeling in the Ocean
Viewing the shark show with access to:
- Jungle Trail interacting with exotic animals
- Pearly White Beach with complimentary beach chairs
- Variety of Shopping from hand crafted items to exquisite jewelry
- Restaurants and a great Caribbean Buffet
- Observation Deck to see the dolphins at play
Hold, pet and feed the amazing friendly stingrays (barbs removed). Complimentary snorkel and masks are provided for your swim among these graceful creatures.
In your glass-bottom kayak you'll ride on the crystal clear Caribbean. Feel the thrill as you 'captain' your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Ocean. You will be amazed and fascinated at the spectacular beauty of the underwater world.
See the brave pirates interacting with dangerous sharks. Take a stroll through the Jungle Trail and interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas. Hunt for treasures in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate's village. Maybe you'll find a gold coin or two! Listen to the rhythms of Caribbean music, dine in the restaurants and watch dolphins at play.
Sample the tropical fruits and spices. Try the worlds famous Blue Mountain Coffee at the Star Buccaneer's Coffee Shop. Have your hair braided, relax and enjoy the whole day at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef!
Treasure Reef, Ocho Rios
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Dolphin Cove is located on 'Too Cool' Belmont Road, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica (adjacent to Dunn's River Falls).
- Treasure Reef's hours of operation are from 8:30am to 5:30pm, 7 days a week.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entrance to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- Admission to Treasure Reef
- Unlimited interactive sessions with the Stingray's
- Glass Bottom Kayaking
- Mini Boat Rides
- Shark Show
- Watch the Dolphins at Play
- Pirates Antics
- Beach Access
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- The suggested minimum time to enjoy Dolphin Cove is 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dolphin Cove's Beach Bar and Grill offers hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and sodas. There is also a full premium bar at Dolphin Cove.
- Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.