Select a datex
The Go Oahu Card gives you over 30 top attractions on one card, at one low price! No other attraction Oahu pass offers you the value of FREE admission to over 30 attractions, tours and beach activities with the flexibility to use it over 2 weeks. Whether you are a first time visitor or a seasoned Hawaii traveler, the Go Oahu Card offers a whole new way to discover Oahu.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
The Go Oahu Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Honolulu pass is available for one, two, three, four, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
The Go Oahu Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Oahu's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Special Offer! -
Visit Sea Life Park with your Go Oahu Card
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must redeem your Go Oahu Card from any of the following locations:
- Maui Divers Jewelry
- Diamond Head Vacations-Castle Waikiki Shore Resort
- Polynesian Cultural Center Kiosk
- Coconut Hotel Waikiki
- Waikiki Grand Hotel
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used and valid throughout a 14-day period for the number of days selected.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 4 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 7 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Go Oahu Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to over 30 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
- In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the card. Please reference your guidebook page for specific information on each attraction
- Dollar Rent A Car (JEEP Wrangler Special) bonus is for rental fee only. Taxes, surcharges, and additional fees not included
With Go Oahu" Card you get Free Admission to:
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
- All of Oahu in One Day Tour
- Diamond Head Crater Hike
- Dole Plantation Pineapple Express Train Ride and Garden Tour
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventure
- Honolulu City and Shopping Tour
- Makani Catamaran Afternoon Sail
- Makapuu Lighthouse Hike
- Movie Sites and Ranch Tour at Kualoa Ranch, Secret Beach Tour, Ocean Voyaging Tour (1-hour catamaran sail), Jungle Tour, OR Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour (one tour per day only)
- Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Bishop Museum
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Lyon Arboretum
- Pacific Aviation Museum
CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL ATTRACTIONS
- Byodo-In Temple
- Dole Plantation: The Maze
- Iolani Palace
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- USS Arizona Memorial - Audio Tour
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Waimea Valley
- Hawaiian Oceans Waikiki – Surfboard Rental
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: 4-hour Moped (once per life of card) or 24-hour Bike Rental
- Oahu Kayaking with Hawaii Beach Time
- Podium Raceway
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Ala Moana Beach
- Sea Life Park
- Snorkel the North Shore
- Waikiki Ocean Club
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
Choice of one Hawaiian Ocean's Waikiki Beach Gear Rental per day:
- Boogie Board (3 hours)
- Fins (3 hours)
- Umbrella (3 hours)
- Chaise Lounge (3 hours)
- Surfboard rental (1.5 hours)
Your choice of Germaine’s Luau OR Polynesian Cultural Center–HA Breath of Life OR Kualoa Experience (all-day) Pass and Buffet Lunch OR Dollar Rent A Car* (JEEP Wrangler Special) with the purchase of a 3, 4, 5 or 7 day Card! The choice is yours!
*Taxes, surcharges, and additional fees not included
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.