The waters in the Bahamas are simply perfect for snorkeling! If you have limited time and want to see its incredible marine life, hop aboard this Nassau shore excursion and explore the waters! Snorkel with colorful schools of fish and if you dare, spend some time sharing the water with the ocean's greatest predator! This Nassau shore excursion will be the talk of your holiday!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Just minutes after leaving Nassau you'll be snorkeling through an undersea extravaganza of living coral and tropical marine life. Your captain will choose two of the clearest and calmest locations on the day to begin your snorkeling adventure.
Then, if the weather permits, you'll go for a snorkel with your guide as sharks swim calmly below you. Or, if you prefer, you can watch the sharks being fed from the boat. Sharks are one of the most fascinating marine animals you will ever see, and on this cruise you'll see them up close and personal in perfect safety.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under the age of four not permitted
- Participants must have good physical health
We will ensure your timely return to Nassau for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Bahamas Snorkel Adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the water fountain next to the cruise ship terminal
- Cruise ship pier pickup - 8:15am
- Cruise ship pier pickup - 12:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am. Cruise pier pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour departs at 1:30pm. Cruise pier pickup commences prior to this time.
Bahamas Snorkel Adventure
- The use of mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkel vest
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Port pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is $10 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.