Visit Kingston, Jamaica's capital. Visit the Bob Marley museum, the University of the West Indies and other fascinating attractions in the financial capital of the West Indies. Lying between the mystical Blue Mountains and world's seventh largest wonder is the city where Jamaica's spirit and culture come alive. See the culture of Kingston up close!
Enjoy a scenic ride from Montego Bay to Jamaica’s bustling capital, Kingston. Your guides will take you past many of the top tourist attractions in Kingston and provide you with plenty of anecdotes and humorous commentary. From Kingston, you’ll south through the dense tropical splendor of Fern Gully, home of more than 500 species of ferns.
Climb the winding roads to the Hills of Mount Diablo and enjoy a panoramic view of the island's mountainous interior. Then, journey back down to Kingston and visit the renowned Devon House, a former slave plantation. Drive through the campus of the University of the West Indies and visit the Bob Marley Museum, an establishment devoted to the life and accomplishments of this talented reggae musician.
Special Offer! - For a limited time only, save 5% off the recommended retail rate - book now! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Montego Bay hotel
Hotel pickup times vary. Your departure time will be advised when you call the tour operator to re-confirm your booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Tour of Kingston
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit the University of West Indies
- Visit to Devon House
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission into the Bob Marley Museum (USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children)
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire is casual (shirt and shorts). Don't forget camera and pocket money
- If you choose to go inside the Bob Marley Museum, admission must be paid direct (not included). Touring the Museum takes approximately 20 minutes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.