John's Hall Montego Bay Adventure Tour
Book and save over 30% compared to another travel site
Come, see, live, love and laugh captures the true spirit and flavor of Jamaica! Journey into the majestic mountainous countryside, wild flowers, lazy rivers and discover true native living.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
In this adventure to the Jamaican countryside, you’ll visit the children of a local school as they thrill and delight you with folklore and songs. From the drum beats of Africa to the dwellings of the Arawak Indians, this guided Jamaican countryside tour is sure to captivate you.
Experience real Jamaica with a trip to its beautiful, rustic countryside. No trip is complete without sampling Jamaica’s fresh, exotic fruits. See how the locals grow their own food and enjoy a delicious Jamaican lunch. Be sure to bring your camera, as rural Jamaica has many unforgettable sights!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
- 9:00am tour returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
- 2:00pm tour returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
AM - Montego Bay
Morning Departure from Montego Bay
USD $79.99Pricing details
AM - Negril
Morning Departure from Negril.
USD $99.99Pricing details
Jamaican grown bananas!
- Fully guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Minimum numbers apply for pickup and drop-off to Negril. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Carol H, March 2015
Andrea was extremely personable and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip and lunch.
Carol and Mike
Reviewed by: Joe A, June 2013
The John's Hall Montego Bay Adventure Tour was so captivating. As we rode through the rural areas, we could see the country side and learn so much about the people, their housing as well as the local economy. I think the highlight of our tour was the visit to Mount Olive Basic School. The children were so precious and loving. We, as Americans, take so much for granted but these babies were so happy in their homeland and eager to learn. We witnessed things such as families washing clothes in the local streams. Also, we observed students of different grade levels walking home from school. They seemed so happy and walked along the streets interacting with one another. This trip is worthy of being recorded in a journal to be shared with others for years to come.