Best Small-Group Food Walking Tour Through Old Pasadena
- Small-group tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Likely to Sell Out
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Your guide will keep you entertained between tasting stops with engaging stories of how Old Pasadena transitioned from the center of town to the local skid row to the one of the most successful urban renewal projects in the country. You'll never think of Pasadena as simply the home of the Rose Parade again!
The complete tour is an easy 1.25-mile (approximately 2-km) walk in a loop with no hills, inclines or stairs.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Food Walking Tour Through Old Pasadena
- Food tastings & Beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complementary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately