Experience the beauty of the largest national park in the contiguous United States, Death Valley! On this tour you'll see many other desert highlights including Mercury, former home of atomic weapons testing.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your professionally guided Death Valley adventure by Luxury Tour Trekker, a one-of-a-kind, high-end custom built all terrain vehicle, takes you to Rhyolite* 4 miles (6.5 km) west of Beatty, Nevada. The east entrance to Death Valley, Rhyolite fascinates photographers, explorers and ghost town enthusiasts. On your 30-minute visit, hear unique and intriguing historical facts from your guide. You'll also pass the The sea level sign - a popular visitor attraction and photo opportunity.
Nearly a mile above the Badwater salt flats is Dante's View, a classic Death Valley vista. Located just a few miles west of the California–Nevada border, near Death Valley National Park, no journey to this part of the world would be complete without a visit to this unique and inspiring destination. Then, head back to Las Vegas via a comfort stop in Pahrump.
Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May. The visit to Rhyolite is conditional based upon road and weather conditions and is up to the tour guide's discretion.
Death Valley Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from all Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Death Valley Tour
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
- Please note: this tour is seasonal and operates from September to May. The visit to Rhyolite is conditional based upon road and weather conditions and is up to the tour guide's discretion.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.