Set off on a panoramic drive along the Arno embankments to Pisa, on this half day private luxury tour accompanied by your own tour guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
You'll begin with a guided visit of Piazza dei Miracoli followed by the highly iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa (exterior). Pass the Baptistery (exterior visit) and other important monuments and venture into the historic Cathedral (exterior visit)
Continue on your guided walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, in search of Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world. Founded by Napoleon in 1810, it has been educating students and carrying out research for nearly two centuries.
This in-depth, private half day tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Discover the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour will depart from centrally located Florence city hotels
- If you would like to request a departure time, please specify in the special requirements when submitting your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.
We suggest departure times of 9am for the morning tour or 2pm for the afternoon tour so that you get the most out of your private tour.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Local guide in Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes up to 4 people or minibus for 5 to 8 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to Leaning Tower of Pisa (approximately 17 Euros per person)
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.