Select a datex
You'll fall in love with Italy's prettiest coastal villages on a small group visit to the Cinque Terre from Florence. You've probably heard of the five famous fishing ports of the Cinque Terre. Now's your chance to visit these picture-postcard villages on a personalized small group day trip you'll treasure.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, you'll arrive in Riomaggiore, the first of the Cinque Terre villages. Here, your driver/guide will escort you on an easy walk along the famous Lovers Walk trail, for magnificent coastal views. You're guaranteed to be captivated by the magic and beauty of the Cinque Terre on this relaxing stroll.
Next, you'll visit Manarola to explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the beauty of the Cinque Terre villages. While you're here, perhaps you'd like to sample the renowned local wines at a cozy wine bar.
From Manarola, your tour continues by boat to Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with its large open harbor, castle and church. Enjoy a relaxing lunch (not included) at one of the open-air restaurants lining the waterfront, or take a stroll through the back streets for splendid views along the coast.
At your final stop of Corniglia, the only village of the Cinque Terre not directly located on the water, enjoy some of the best views of the Cinque Terre, and the opportunity (not included) to taste some of the famous local wine produced in this village since the times of the Romans.
The Via dell'Amore (Lover's Walk) is currently inaccessible due to a landslide that occurred at the end of September, 2012.
Small Group Cinque Terre Day Tour from Florence
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Outside the Cafe Paskowski in Piazza Repubblica
- November 1 - March 31, 2013
From April 1, 2014
Return Details:Concludes at the Piazza della Republica - Florence's famous and most central square
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cinque Terre Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Entrance fees to the Coastal Footpath along the Cinque Terre
- Tickets for the boat ride along the Cinque Terre (if weather permits)
- Transport by air conditioned minivan (maximum 8 passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The public boats which operate along the Amalfi Coast run subject to weather conditions, during the winter months a minivan will be used for the transfer
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.