Best Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
Don't miss the chance to go for a hot-air balloon ride over Far North Queensland's Atherton Tablelands - it's one of the top "must do" activities when visiting the tropics. You have the choice of pick-up from Cairns, the Northern beaches or Palm Cove hotels.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You'll never forget the wonder, romance and silence of watching the sun rise in Tropical North Queensland during your hot-air balloon flight. Your pilot will point out features of the landscape as you enjoy the sensation of floating with up to a dozen other balloons over the Atherton Tablelands. On landing you can join the fun with the crew as you help deflate and repack the balloon - an exciting team effort!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Cairns, Northern beaches and Palm Cove hotels
Tour concludes at original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-min Balloon Flight
30-min hot air balloon flight. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairns and insurance levy
USD $171.56Pricing details
60-min Balloon Flight
60-min hot air balloon flight. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairns and insurance levy
USD $244.57Pricing details
Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Hot air balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Insurance Levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided to the satisfaction of the pilot, or they will not be able to fly
- Children aged 4 years and under are not permitted to fly
- Mobile phone contact required when booking
- Pregnant women unable to travel
- Please provide mobile phone number or email address at time of booking
Reviewed by: MISS A C L, August 2015
I booked this as a suprise for my fiancee and was a bit worried about waking him at 4am for the pre-sunrise pick up. We both agreed though that it was a fantastic experience and more than worth it. The whole experience is well organised and the staff are friendly and helpful, which adds to the overall trip. Watching the sun come up whilst 'floating' in the sky is amazing, we were even lucky enough so see wild kangaroos jumping about down below. We woud recommend this trip to everyone!
Reviewed by: Ren, March 2015
This was fantastic. Well worth doing to see an aerial perspective of the Australian bush. Fab.