Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Once aboard, feel free to stroll around the deck to watch as the waterfront lights up for the night. Thursday through Saturday, enjoy a live cabaret show featuring magic, comedy, traditional island dances, fine dancing, live music and more. On Sundays, a solo acoustic musician provides live entertainment. If you want to dance, music and a dance floor are part of the fun.
As your paddlewheeler sets off along the river, your buffet dinner (or three course a la carte menu on Sundays) is served. Choose your meal from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold dishes or see the sample a la carte menu below. The menu features great Australian produce and fresh seafood, as well as gourmet breads, pasta or rice, and mouth-watering desserts
When you have finished your meal, enjoy unobstructed views from the dining room or deck. Relax as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the water.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel. The Brisbane River boats have been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech. They have become iconic on the Brisbane River, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane Harbor Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner (a la carte menu on Sundays)
- Roving Magician
- Live Cabaret Show - Island Carnivale (excludes Sunday)
- Solo acoustic artist (Sundays)
- Live entertainment before and after the main show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
International and Seafood Sample Dinner Menu:
- Prawns and crab
- Mediterranean and American style seafood salad
- Antipasto platter
- Chef's roast of the day
- Hot dishes served with pasta or rice
- Oven baked fish of the day
- Seafood mornay
- Garden and potato fresh salads
- Selection of desserts
A La Carte Menu (Sunday Cruise)
Duo of dips with warm Turkish bread (Gluten free option available, please advise on booking)
Main: an option of the below
- Roast rockling fillets of fish served over a medley of glazed vegetables and a pesto butter sauce
- Pan fried chicken on carbonara risotto drizzled in garlic and herb butter sauce
- Slow braised pulled fillet of beef served on a green pea and potato puree with quail egg and Dijon hollandaise
- Tarte Tatin of wild mushrooms, topped with free range quail egg, pan-fried with capers, celery and a hint of mustard, nestled over seasonal vegetables and lemon Beurre blanc (V)
Dessert: Share plate for two including:
- Tiramisu: Delicate layers of Frangelico and Kahlua sponge with mascarpone and a dusting of espresso and cocoa
- Cheescake: Cold set cheesecake Roulade with a honey glazed berry compote and Limoncello anglaise
- Cream Caramel: Self saucing cream caramel simply floating in a pool of orange and maple with mandarin segments.
Menu subject to change without notice
Reviewed by: Jan R, July 2015
Absolutely fabulous enjoyed it immensely food was terrific and the entertainment fantastic. We are recommending to all our friends and family..
Reviewed by: Michael J K, June 2015
Unexpected good quality of food, although the fish was a bit undercooked.