Get the best of Barbados while you’re in port! You’ll see the island’s top sights on this Barbados day tour shore excursion. You’ll visit the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, where you can look for the famous Green Monkeys, see the beautiful east coast, visit Carlisle Bay and snorkel in the calm Caribbean waters of the west coast.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Make the most of your time in port in Barbados with a shore excursion to the island’s top spots. Your day tour begins with pickup at your cruise ship port and then a trip to Harrison's Cave, a limestone cave that is a top Barbados attraction.
Then, make your way up the island's green hills and down to the spectacular east coast, where you’ll marvel at the gorgeous Caribbean Sea views and have the opportunity to snap some photos. Enjoy a quick lunch (included) before heading to the Barbados Wildlife Reserve to look for those mischievous Barbados Green Monkeys.
Your day tour continues with a trip to Carlisle Bay, where you'll have the opportunity to snorkel with the local green sea turtles. Enjoy some of the most pristine white-sand beaches and calmest turquoise waters in Barbados, as well as a coral reef. After snorkeling, enjoy a complimentary beverage on the beach.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Bridgetown for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Everybody loves monkeys!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the Diamonds International Roundabout in front of the port entrance and exit gates
- Cruise Ship Port: 8:45am (9:45am by request)
Return Details:Return to original departure point between 4:30pm and 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barbados in a Day Tour
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Cruise and snorkeling
- Port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Remember to wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunblock
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.