Best Barbados Shore Excursion: Barbados in a Day Tour
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Then, make your way up the island's green hills and down to the spectacular east coast, where you’ll marvel at the gorgeous Caribbean Sea views and have the opportunity to snap some photos. Enjoy a quick lunch (included) before heading to the Barbados Wildlife Reserve to look for those mischievous Barbados Green Monkeys.
Your day tour continues with a trip to Carlisle Bay, where you'll have the opportunity to snorkel with the local green sea turtles. Enjoy some of the most pristine white-sand beaches and calmest turquoise waters in Barbados, as well as a coral reef. After snorkeling, enjoy a complimentary beverage on the beach.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Bridgetown for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barbados Shore Excursion: Barbados in a Day Tour
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Cruise and snorkeling
- Port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Remember to wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunblock
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: ANNE O, July 2015
Our tour was great. We got to see everything but the money's did not cooperate, but we did all look for them for a long time. Guides were all great and lunch was delicious. We loved our swim with the turtles.I would recommend this tour. Thank you for everything!
Reviewed by: Melanie, July 2015
great tour. they accomodated the extra ppl that wanted to do the same tour from our cruise ship. They called for an extra taxi and we got our own private tour! they even found monkeys for us to see when we couldnt find them in the reserve. My only negative is the timing. There is SO much to do and see on this tour that the beach visit to swim with the turtles got cut short...cleanest island and very knowledgeable