Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from Maui
Journey to Pearl Harbor and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable Maui to Oahu day trip. Great for passengers of all ages, you'll visit the Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri, take a scenic tour of downtown Honolulu, and relive the moment in history that propelled America into World War II.
- Fully narrated tour
- Round-trip airfares
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
One of the most popular and moving day trips from Maui to Oahu, the Pearl Harbor excursion takes you from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice aboard the USS Missouri. You will board a Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to visit the Arizona Memorial.
On your guided tour of the USS Missouri, you'll explore the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Maui to Oahu day trip continues with a drive past the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu, including:
- Kawaiahao Church
- Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil
- State Library and Archives
- the famous statue of King Kamehameha
- Honolulu Hale
- the Mission Houses Museum
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Before you return to Maui you will also experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Kahului Airport, Maui
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point between 7:30pm and 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight
Journey to Pearl Harbor and and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable day trip from Maui on Hawaiian Airlines.
USD $466.76Pricing details
Hawaiian Air w/ Hotel Transfer
Journey to Pearl Harbor and and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable day trip from Maui on Hawaiian Airlines. Hotel pickup and drop off included.
USD $508.65Pricing details
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
Please Note: The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy. A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
Reviewed by: Danny S, December 2015
We had a great day! The morning shuttle to the airport was prompt and quick the flights were smooth the tour guide on Oahu was super, giving us much background on the culture and history of the area. The only negative was the shuttle pick-up on our return--it was raining, no one was in the terminal to direct us, the directions to the pick up point were a bit confusing, and the van driver did not get out of the van where he was parked at curbside in the dark, so had some trouble finding him. Overall, I would recommend this tour to everyone!
Reviewed by: Deborah H, November 2015
Our day on Oahu met our expectations of time well spent. Our guide, Cody, exceeded our expectations and was one of the highlights of the trip. Cody treated us like VIPs. We appreciated his commentaries and his clear communications regarding what to see and how much time to allow at each site. Cody is a public relations treasure. Thank you Cody from the two Debby!