Vancouver is known for its robust food culture, so during your time here, treat your taste buds to some of Vancouver's most delicious gourmet foods. This 3-hour small-group lunch tour showcases the city's best foods and includes gourmet creations from world-class chefs and artisans. Enjoy five full courses including dim sum and pulled pork, plus drinks and dessert, like local craft beers, wine, gelato and more.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Taste the best foods and drinks of Vancouver on this 3-hour lunch tour. Your local, professional foodie guide will lead you to Vancouver's best restaurants, breweries and local gems. The walking portion of this tour is an easy, casually paced 10 blocks. Your lunch will include five full courses of food, plus beer, wine and sake tastings and sweet treats.
First, savor dim sum from the famous Kirin Chinese Restaurant – winner of Vancouver’s Best Dim Sum for the sixth consecutive year by Vancouver Magazine. Then, take a short stroll along Vancouver’s gourmet restaurant street and trendy shopping neighborhood to the Sutton Place Wine Merchant, where you’ll relax with a glass of award-winning 100-Mile BC Wine paired with small bites.
Hop across the street to Ensemble Tap, a beer-centric comfort food eatery run by Canada’s ‘Top Chef’ Dale MacKay. Hear stories about Dale’s Top Chef Canada competition as you enjoy his award- winning BBQ pulled pork sandwich paired with a local craft beer. Then, get a behind-the-scenes look at the talented folks behind the magic and learn about the powerful equipment that makes this busy commercial kitchen run so smoothly.
Next, follow your guide on a leisurely walk along Granville Street before stopping at ShuRaku Sake Bar and Bistro to enjoy a glass of an artisan sake maker’s Junmai Nama Sake paired with fresh wild sockeye salmon tartar. Then, sample an agedashi tofu canape before treating yourself to a sweet ending with delicious, creamy artisan gelato and sorbetto at Bella Gelateria.
This is a true foodie experience! A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section.
Delicious Gourmet Gelato
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Downtown Vancouver
- 2pm on Monday, Friday and Saturday
Tour meets at 1:45pm
Return Details:Concludes at approx. 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 3-hour gourmet lunch tour in Vancouver
- 12 tastings including 5 full courses, plus drinks and dessert
- Professional foodie guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Easy walking (about 10 blocks with frequent stops)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian, vegan or gluten free options available with prior notice; please make a note in the special requirements field at time of booking
Itinerary:Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change without prior notice)
1. Steamed prawn and pork dumpling topped with flying fish roe (BC and Asia)
2. Sticky rice with pork and dried scallop wrapped in lotus leaf (BC and Asia)
3. Domaine de Chaberton Bacchus (100-Mile Wine from Langley, BC)
4. Trugs spicy red-pepper and white-wine jelly (Halfmoon Bay, BC)
5. Leslie Stowes' hazelnut and cranberry rainforest crisp (Richmond, BC)
6. Top Chef Canada's award-winning BBQ pulled pork sandwich (BC organic, free range pork)
7. Red Truck Ale (North Vancouver, BC)
8. Wild Sockeye salmon tartar with tempura seaweed chips (Vancouver, BC)
9. Agedashi tofu (Vancouver, BC)
10. Artisan Sake Maker's Junmai Nama, Granville Island (Vancouver, BC)
11. Salted caramel gelato (Burnaby, BC)
12. Meyer lemon sorbetto (Burnaby, BC)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.