Select a datex
Become one with the Pacific Northwest's amazing outdoors on this full-day, small-group tour of Olympic National Park, famed for its unprecedented beauty, abundant wildlife and some of the United States' oldest forests. The small-group tour is conducted in a luxury Mercedes van, and light breakfast and gourmet picnic lunch are included. Throughout the tour, a naturalist guide will take you on short nature walks. During the winter months, these nature treks will be done with snowshoes for a real wilderness experience!
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Hop in the luxury Mercedes vehicle and head out to Olympic National Park on this full-day, small-group tour from Seattle. Olympic National Park, located on the Olympic Peninsula, is a microcosm of Northwest ecosystems, where you will find remote beaches fringing the country's oldest forests and one of the state's most dramatic mountain ranges. The options for adventures are endless, as the Olympic Peninsula harbors some of the greatest true wilderness left in the contiguous United States, including a lush temperate rainforest. Sixteen species of plants and animals evolved here and nowhere else.
Your tour begins with hotel pickup and a delicious light breakfast including pastries and hot beverages. The drive to Olympic National Park will have plenty of photo stops and you will see a waterfall or two, as well as stop to take a few short interpretive nature walks. Your naturalist guide will lead you out onto the sand spit to an old lighthouse, spotting for birds along the way. In spring and fall, thousands of waterfowl and shorebirds descend on the shallow waters protected by the spit.
Next, you will climb up to Hurricane Ridge, a mountain citadel that puts you at the edge of the park's exceptionally jagged peaks. Olympic marmots and black-tailed deer often show up, and black bears are fairly common. From the meadows at the summit, take in a superb 360-degree view that embraces the surrounding mountains, the strait and the San Juan Islands. During the winter when snow is on the ground, typically mid-October through mid-March, you will strap on snowshoes for this guided nature trek.
At midday, dine on a gourmet picnic of fresh local ingredients and local wines. Select snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the tour. For menu information, please refer to the Itinerary section.
Olympic National Park in the Winter
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Downtown Seattle Hotels
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 7:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Olympic National Park
- Full-day tour of Olympic National Park
- Guided nature walks
- Morning tea with pastries, full gourmet lunch, select snacks
- Transportation in a luxury Mercedes van
- Professional naturalist guide
- Snowshoe gear (during winter months)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Walking and snowshoeing is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels
Itinerary:Gourmet Picnic Lunch:
- Organic and locally-sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available.
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.