Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Chef Kerry Sear's gourmet mini-burgers
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet ...and much more!
On the Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour you'll also learn about characters and vendors that give life to Pike Place Market and Seattle, all the while soaking up the rich and vibrant history of the city. You may even stumble upon some spots that the locals don't know about.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 2pm
Gourmet Food Tour
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
Reviewed by: Cheryl M, December 2014
This tour was so much fun! Nick was our guide and I was thrilled to see him again as he happened to guide a tour I took a year ago. He is very entertaining and has a lot of great information to share. The tour is engaging and we learned a lot about the Seattle area as well as the food and beverages we shared. The choices of foods as well as beverages were delectable and well chosen. My sons and I enjoyed each and every location we visited and all felt we had a good sampling of Seattle cuisine. One of my sons was hesitant to do a group tour, but now he has a new opinion of group tours. We all had a blast and would love to do more tours like this. I highly recommend this tour whether you are a tourist or a resident of the Seattle area.
Reviewed by: Tracy B, December 2014
This was an excellent tour! Informative, fun and tasty! Our guide Nick was the best! He was funny and passionate about the local cuisine scene. I loved the mix of historical facts about the city and the impact on local cuisine. The selected restaurants were amazing. All worth returning to during our trip. This tour was a highlight of our recent trip to Seattle.