Select a datex
When your cruise ship docks in San Francisco, enjoy a private shore excursion to see the famous wineries of Napa or Sonoma valley! Avoid the daunting questions of “where to go?” and “how do I get there?” with this convenient eight-hour tour. You’ll stop at well-known wine-makers and lesser-known boutique wineries, and you’ll enjoy a catered picnic lunch (if option chosen) while taking in the beautiful vineyard views. This exceptional round-trip tour from the San Francisco port ensures that your time in wine country is memorable, whether it’s your first time or your fifth.
This tour can be designed to fit your tasting levels, needs and requirements – specify when booking.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Relax in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven luxury sedan, SUV, or stretch limousine as it picks you up from the San Francisco cruise port and whisks you to beautiful Napa or Sonoma valley. A fabulous way to spend your time in port, this eight-hour shore excursion is a perfect choice for both seasoned and first-time wine country visitors.
Choose your wine region – either Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley – then select wineries yourself or have the tour customized to fit your needs (specify when you book). Enjoy complimentary sparkling wine in your luxury vehicle before stopping at wineries featuring some of the finest wines in California.
Your tour includes a visit to either a state-of-the-art winemaking facility in Napa Valley or to the oldest working winery in Sonoma Valley (optional at no extra cost). Midway through your day, stop for a catered picnic lunch (if tour option chosen) at a location overlooking the scenic Napa or Sonoma countryside.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the San Francisco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Private Limo Wine Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:San Francisco Cruise Port
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private luxury sedan tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco
Private luxury sedan tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco with a picnic lunch
Private luxury SUV tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco
Private luxury SUV tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco with a picnic lunch
Private limo tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco
Private limo tour of Napa Valley or Sonoma Valley from San Francisco with a picnic lunch
- Catered picnic lunch (if option is chosen)
- Sparkling wine in luxury vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off at San Francisco cruise port
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Wine-tasting fees (usually $5-10 per winery; often waived if you buy a bottle)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please provide your pickup location when you book
- Under 21 permitted on tour, but some wineries have age requirements to enter
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact the local supplier after booking to clarify which wineries you would like to visit or if you prefer a customized tour based on your tasting needs and requirements
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.