Dinner and Show at the Paris Moulin Rouge with Transport
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-course dinner from Mistinguett menu with half a bottle of wine
Toulouse Lautrec Menu
3-course dinner from Toulouse Lautrec menu
Experience the real Moulin Rouge and its spectacular show, Feerie
- Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Drop-off in the vicinity of centrally located Paris hotels
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of wine per personTOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Half bottle of champagne per person
Reviewed by: Sharon K, October 2014
I would have preferred to be picked up from my hotel. Very daunting navigating the metro and streets in getting to meeting point. Just arrived in Paris that day for the first time.
Got in very quickly to moulin rouge avoiding the long queue. Evening a true experience, only for the open minded.
Reviewed by: Tom E, September 2014
The show exceeded our expectations! The meal, the show, the transportation could not have been better. My husband was not über excited when I told him that this was what I wanted to do for my birthday in Paris. He thought that it might be just a tad sleazy. Now he agrees it was anything but extraordinary. One of our trip highlights!