New Orleans has been referred to as "The most haunted city in America." After this tour, we'll let you be the judge!
With its colorful history and unique traditions, it is no wonder so many New Orleans homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators.
You'll visit several haunted sites and hear about the stories featured on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel.
When it rains in the French Quarter, the locals swear a beautiful voice floats out of the mist. After you hear the story of Pere' Dagobert vs. "Bloody" O'Reilly and the "singing rain," you might hear it too.
Will you see any of the ghosts that inhabit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel - formerly a theater, ballroom, orphanage and convent? The staff and guests report regular sightings of uninvited guests!
There's no guarantee you will see a ghost, but you'll see where you're most likely to meet one! Bring your camera. You never know who will want to pose for a picture!
O'Flaherty's Pub - New Orleans Ghosts and Spirits Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the ground floor of the Jackson Brewery
- 7:30pm (meet your guide at 7:15pm)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.