Select a datex
A Natural Tasmanian Escape! Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk, having traveled the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk having traveled the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets.
- Historic Salamanca Place - crafts and restaurants
- Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
- Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
- Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
- Franklin, township located on the banks of the Huon River noted for wooden boat building
- Experience the country town of Geeveston
- Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
- Walk on the valley floor at the Huon Pine Walk
- Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin colored Huon River
The Airwalk is located in the Tahune Forest. The Airwalk varies between 25 and 45 meters in height and the walk itself is more than half a kilometer long amongst the magnificent forest canopy allowing a unique view of the surrounding environment including the Huon and Picton Rivers. It takes approximately half an hour to walk through and is a level walkway. Time is also available for a second walk on the ground (boardwalk) through the Huon pines. There are disabled facilities and access to the site.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Suspension Bridge, Tahune Forest
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Hobart hotels
Brooke Street Pier
- October to April: 8:15am
May to September: 9:15am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Huon Valley and Tahune Forest Airwalk Tour from Hobart
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Touring by coach
- Local guide
- Tahune Forest Airwalk and Visitor Interpretation Centre
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise Port pickup not available though can pickup from Brooke Street Pier a short walk from the port
- Infants are free if not occupying a seat. If a seat is required, child fare applies
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.