Cadbury Chocolate Factory Tour and Derwent River Cruise from Hobart
- Free snacks included
- Popular choice with kids
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Taste the raw ingredients and watch the process of chocolates being molded into delicious treats, then head to the retail shop for more tastings and to buy a range of specialty chocolates, as well as your favorites..
Next, cruise along the scenic Derwent River from Moorilla Winery to Hobart. Enjoy morning tea onboard the cruise, as stunning scenery passes by.
Please note: Tour does not take you inside the actual factory, only access to the Cadbury chocolate factory visitor center is permitted
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cadbury Chocolates - Cadbury Chocolate Factory
- Sightseeing cruise on the Derwent River
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees into the Cadbury factory visitor's center
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour does NOT include a tour inside the Cadbury's Chocolate Factory
Reviewed by: Leonie G, August 2014
Great value for money enjoyed it all
Reviewed by: Kellie R, May 2014
Hobart is such a beautiful city. A visit to Cadbury was another great way of seeing Hobart. The cruise back down the Derwent River was great.