Small-Group Mljet National Park Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Your friendly guide will take you to the Mljet National Park, which covers the entire northwest part of Mjlet. Walk along the pleasant, shaded paths and hike up the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery from hills above the Mljet coastline. Take a boat ride out onto two saltwater lakes, Veliko and Malo Jezero, which stretch for 2.5 miles (4 km), and listen as your guide gives you more insights about the national park while you sit back and enjoy floating on the lakes.
From here, take a second boat ride to the small isle of St Mary. Discover with your guide the magnificent Benedictine monastery, erected in 12th century. Then, enjoy leisure time to have lunch (on your own expense), swim in the turquoise water or take a relaxing walk on the beautiful island before returning to your Dubrovnik hotel in the late afternoon.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Mary Isle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by boat and catamaran
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Meshmesh, September 2014
Out of this world!!!
Reviewed by: Martin, September 2014
Perfect day trip