Whitehaven Beach Half-Day Cruises
Enjoy relaxing on the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach. You can walk along the seven kilometer stretch of natural silica sand, partake in beach activities, swim in crystal clear water or lay back and read a good book. There is no better place to unwind then finding your own slice of paradise and feeling the ocean breeze sweep over you as your body melts into the sand.The only way to truly experience one of the world's best beaches is in style and comfort aboard a large, high-speed and air-conditioned catamaran.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Picturesque Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays premier natural attractions - five miles (seven kilometers) of glistening white silica sand complemented by crystal clear waters. Located on Whitsunday Island, the largest island in the region, Whitehaven Beach is fully protected and uninhabited due to its National and Marine Park status. Its shallows are graced by various species of turtles, and these ancient creatures are often sighted during daily visits.
Swim in the crystal clear waters, take a leisurely walk along the pristine beach, join in the beach games or just relax and soak up the sunshine.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The afternoon tour returns to Port of Airlie at 6.20pm, Daydream Island at 5.40pm and Hamilton island at 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
AM: Port Airlie
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach morning departure from Port Airlie. Returns at 1:35pm
AM: Daydream Island
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach morning departure from Daydream Island. Returns at 12:20pm
AM: Hamilton Island
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach morning departure from Hamilton Island. Returns at 1pm
PM: Port Airlie
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach afternoon departure from Port Airlie. Returns at 6:20pm
PM: Daydream Island
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach afternoon departure from Daydream Island. Returns at 5:40pm
PM: Hamilton Island
Half-day cruise to Whitehaven Beach afternoon departure from Hamilton Island. Returns at 5pm
Whitehaven Beach Day Cruises
- Commentary from experienced crew
- Island cruise a large air-conditioned catamaran
- Morning or afternoon tea on board vessel
- Beach activities
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation for this cruise will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 7 days of travel date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Solway Walk is at a cost of $5 per person and payable on board the vessel. A reasonable level of fitness is required as you will be traversing uneven surfaces and walking up sand dunes
- Light breakfast provided on 7am Abel Point departure
- Snacks available to purchase
Reviewed by: Samantha B, October 2015
Great packaging and scheduling with entertaining commentary.
Occasionally difficult to hear the tour guides because of the wind, but otherwise a wonderful experience
Reviewed by: gkurn4, United States of America, January 2015
This was a wonderful excursion. The beautiful beach and sand were amazing. We had a bit of an overcast day, but that didn't stop us from enjoying the surf and sand. Captain and crew were pleasant and focused on delivering a top notch experience.