Buy your tickets to NY SKYRIDE and the Empire State Building Observatory at a tremendous value ahead of the crowds! You'll take an exciting virtual tour of New York's attractions, then see the real thing from the observatory of the world-famous Empire State Building. And you even get to skip the first line when you book the combo ticket, so you spend less time waiting and have more time to explore New York City.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
This 2-for-1 combo package includes tickets to the NY SKYRIDE and the Empire State Building Observatory. What a great way to see New York City!
Located on the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building, the NY SKYRIDE is an exciting presentation combining digital technology and special effects, custom platforms and seats, and a massive screen. You'll take an amazing virtual ride around, above, and below New York City! The NY SKYRIDE is safe, fun and entertaining, and open 365 days a year.
Empire State Building Observatory
Without a doubt the most famous building in New York, if not the world, the Empire State Building soars more than a quarter of a mile into the Manhattan sky, offering breathtaking views from the Observation Deck. On a clear day, you can see the states of Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, as well as New York. Enjoy the famous panoramic view and Art Deco architecture the building has to offer. You will bypass the main ticket line at the north side of the building, which means during peak season you save 1 to 2 hours of waiting in long queues!
Special Offer! - Book NOW and save 20% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Empire State Building
- NY SKYRIDE:
Open from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. The NY SKYRIDE experience commences approximately every ten minutes. The total experience takes approximately half an hour - this consists of 2 pre-shows dedicated to New York City and then the simulator experience which takes approximately 15 minutes.
Empire State Building Observation Deck:
Open 8am to midnight on weekdays; 8am to midnight on weekends; last elevators to the top are at 11:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Empire State Building
- Admission to the NY SKYRIDE
- Admission to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 5 years on the NY Skyride, however are free of charge to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- All visitors to the Empire State Building must show valid photo ID - driver's license, school (student) ID and passport are acceptable forms. This does not apply to children under the age of 18 accompanied by an adult with valid identification.
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant. We have handicapped restrooms on the 86th floor Observatory and also have lowered viewing walls and binoculars.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.