Best Alice Springs Quad Bike Tour
A short transfer from all accommodation in Alice Springs to Undoolya Station, only 17km east of the town centre. This is the oldest working cattle station in the Northern Territory and Outback Quad Adventures are the sole operators on the station.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Undoolya Station has been operating since the 1800s. The people associated with the property and the history that has been created is nothing short of fascinating. The property is named after the aboriginal word meaning, shadow. The homestead was one of the first buildings constructed in Central Australia, and is still the main family accommodation.
This adventure includes a guided tour with commentary across the station over bush tracks, dry riverbeds and alongside mountain ranges. Wildlife can also be viewed at close proximity.
All bikes are fully automatic, superior specification, and easy and fun to ride. No license is required. No previous experience is necessary and the tour operator has an excellent safety record. This Quad Rush tour is bound to leave you breathless!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your selected Alice Springs hotel
- 8:00am and 2:00pm
December - January
- 7:00am and 3:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs between 7:00am and 8:00am, depends on the season
Departs between 2:00pm and 3:00pm, depends on the season
Alice Springs Quad Bike Tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- 1.5 hour quad bike ride
- Touring with experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All bikes are fully automatic, have no gears, are extremely safe and no previous experience or license is required.
- A safety briefing is given prior to the tour and experienced local guides lead the tour
- Children aged 11 years and under are not permitted to ride
- Children aged 12 to 17 years must be accompanied by a parent of guardian.
- Maximum of 10 passengers per tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Margaret G, February 2015
Reviewed by: Alan W, February 2014
Done this before and was even better second time around. It was interesting to hear first hand the running of the cattle ranch. Rusty was an excellent and informative about a land he loved. Do this if you get the chance.