This four-day river cruise will show you the best of what China’s Yangtze River has to offer. Leave your troubles behind and relax on a sightseeing cruise along the gorgeous Yangtze River. Pass the famous Three Gorges (Qutang, Wuxia and Xiling gorges) and step off the ship to discover the ghost town of Fengdu and the Three Gorges Dam. Take included excursions on smaller boats and venture into Yangtze tributaries like the Shennong Stream or the Lesser Three Gorges, and enjoy delicious meals and entertainment on board the boat.
- All-inclusive tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Special Offer! - Book before December 1, 2013, and save up to 39% on the recommended retail rate - Book Now!
Deck of President Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chongqing Pier, Chongqing
Return Details:Concludes at Yichang Pier, Yichang
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard cabin with balcony on a 4-star Yangtze River Cruise; two people per room Departure days: Wednesdays and Sundays.
Private standard cabin with balcony on a 4-star Yangtze River Cruise; one person per room Departure days: Wednesdays and Sundays.
Standard cabin with balcony on the 5-star Gold Cruise; two people per room. Departure days: Everyday except Tuesdays.
Private standard cabin with balcony on the 5-star Gold Cruise; one person per room Departure days: Everyday except Tuesdays.
Gold Cruise Ship
- 3 nights on board a 4- or 5-star cruise ship
- Sightseeing excursions and guide services
- Evening entertainment
- Meals as listed in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Boat itineraries are subject to change according to weather and river conditions
- Tour Options information:
- Standard cabins on all cruise ships have two single/twin beds holding a maximum of two people.
- Single Occupancy option is for a private standard cabin for one person
- Double Occupancy option is for one or more people in a standard cabin; two people per room.
- Child prices require child to share a bed with adult; if child requires a separate bed, please make booking for extra adult.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.