Tokyo Tower, Tea Ceremony and Sumida River Cruise Day Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at approximately 5.10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Tower, Tokyo
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional tea ceremony
- 40-minute Sumida River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (from selected hotels)
- Free souvenir map of Tokyo
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- When Happo-en Garden is closed, we will visit Meiji Jingu Shrine instead. The Happo-en will be closed between July 16 and August 23; on these dates, the tea ceremony will be replaced with a guided visit to the Meiji Jingu Shrine
- The Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in itinerary will be provided by the guide
- During the cherry blossom season between March and April, the Sumida River cruise will be replaced with a tour that views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: Chilin Shiva P, November 2014
We had a wonderful day in Tokyo visiting the highlights included in the trip. The guide was extremely good and even taught us some Japanese words and numbers. The lunch arrangements were superb. We asked for vegetarian food and they gave us a fantastic vegetarian lunch. I highly recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: Fabrizio, October 2014
The tour guide was awesome! She speaks very well english, knows about everything and is extremely kindfull.