Viking Horse-Riding Tour and Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
After your riding adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a standard entrance-only pass to the Blue Lagoon or indulge in a bathing experience with use of towel, drink of your choice, skin care trial pack and algae mask on the comfort package. An afternoon to savour!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to hotels and guest houses in the Reykjavik area with pick-ups at Blue Lagoon at the following times:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:30am - Standard Tour
Tour departs at 9:30 am and includes a visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon
USD $175.66Pricing details
1pm - Standard Tour
Tour departs at 1 pm and includes a visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon
USD $175.66Pricing details
Viking Horse-Riding, Iceland
- Professional guide
- Horse riding tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to The Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the maximum weight for horse riding is 120kg
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
- Please note that all bookings made prior to June 25th 2015 do not include the Blue Lagoon ticket and are required to purchase a ticket from the local operator directly upon check-in. All Bookings made after June 25th 2015 have the Blue lagoon ticket included
Reviewed by: MARIE M, November 2015
Can't recommend this trip highly enough
Reviewed by: MARILYN M, October 2015
My best friend of 50 years and I had a wonderful time on the Viking Horse Riding Tour in the morning followed by a relaxing time at the Blue Lagoon. Would recommend it to anyone. The guides were great and we met so many lovely people. Would love to do it again sometime.