Viking Horse-Riding Tour and Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
After your riding adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Whilst at the Blue Lagoon you can choose from a regular bathing experience (approximately 40EUR, payable locally) or indulge in one of the spa treatments available. An afternoon to savour!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9:30am or 13:30pm
From October 20,2011:
9:30am or 13:00pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to hotels and guesthouses in the Reykjavik area and Keflavik Airport with pickups at Blue Lagoon at the following times:
For Keflavik Airport
Please advise preferred return point and time at time of booking
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 1pm
Viking Horse-Riding, Iceland
- Professional guide
- Horse riding tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to The Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that the maximum weight for horse riding is 120kg
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Reviewed by: Dorthe L, July 2014
Views were spectacular, horses were sweet and paired well according to level, instructors took great care to make sure we were comfortable and dry!
Blue Lagoon was beautiful and extremely kid friendly. Food options were very limited there though and you had to pay entrance fee and towel fee!
Reviewed by: judy j, July 2014
Great experience!!! The people were very helpful during the whole ride even with those of us with limited experience. Great day.