Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
During your time in Niagara Falls, take a tour of the American side of the spectacular falls. Highlights include a walking adventure along the incomparable Cave of the Winds and an exciting cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls on the famous Maid of the Mist. Ride in an elevator to the bottom of Niagara Gorge and before ascending Prospect Observation Tower for a view from above.
Travel by elevator deep into the Niagara Gorge where you can get as close as 20 feet from the falls on the Cave of Winds trip. Are you brave enough to stand on Hurricane Deck? Ascend to the extended viewing deck of the Prospect Observation Tower and let Niagara's mist kiss your cheek. Don a souvenir raincoat and hop aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. Sail past the American and Bridal Veil Falls before coming to a dramatic stop inside the mouth of the roaring Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May through to October.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cave of the Winds, Niagara Falls
- Hotel pick up and drop off to/from Niagara Falls, Ontario and Niagara Falls, New York
- Free parking at the Niagara Falls Welcome Center
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (early May- late October)*
- The Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie (replaces the Maid of the Mist boat ride during the off-season)*
- Cave of the Winds (early May - late December)*
- The New York State Power Vista (replaces the Cave of the Winds during the off-season)*
- Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Transportation to/from Toronto or Buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup is NOT available from Toronto
- If staying on the Canadian side, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Reviewed by: Theresa L B, August 2015
Very good and well worth the money!
Reviewed by: Melissa S, August 2015
excellent tour- excellent tour guide -cave of the winds is amazing maid of the mist boat ride incredible view of the falls