Select a datex
During your time in Niagara Falls, take a tour of the American side of the spectacular falls. Highlights include a walking adventure along the incomparable Cave of the Winds and an exciting cruise to the base of Horsehoe Falls on the famous Maid of the Mist. Ride in an elevator to the bottom of Niagara Gorge and before ascending Prospect Observation Tower for a view from above.
A glass elevator takes you deep into Niagara Gorge where you can get as close as 20 ft from the falls on the Cave of Winds trip. Are you brave enough to stand on Hurricane Deck? Ascend to the extended viewing deck of the Prospect Observation Tower and let Niagara's mist kiss your cheek. Don a souvenir raincoat and hop aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. Sail past the American and Bridal Veil Falls before coming to a dramatic stop inside the mouth of the roaring Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May through to October.
Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Niagara Falls Boulevard and hotels situated on American side of Niagara Falls
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 11:30am
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 2:30pm
Departs at 3:30pm
Cave of the Winds, Niagara Falls
- Hotel pick up and drop off to/from Niagara Falls, Ontario and Niagara Falls, New York
- Free parking at the Niagara Falls Welcome Center
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (early May- late October)*
- The Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie (replaces the Maid of the Mist boat ride during the off-season)*
- Admission to Cave of the Winds
- Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Admission to Thunder Theater
- Transportation to/from Toronto or Buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup is NOT available from Toronto
- If staying on the Canadian side, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- U.S. and Canadian citizens ages 19 and older will need to present a valid PASSPORT.
- Children ages 18 and under will only be required to present proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. Passports and trusted traveler program cards - NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST - will continue to be accepted for cross-border travel.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.