If you have ever wanted to try scuba diving - Nassau is the perfect place. In just 3 hours, you'll get up to speed and enjoy your first dive alongside your professional instructor to experience the colorful coral reefs teaming with beautiful fish!
Your dive program begins with a short presentation that teaches you about the basics of diving. Next, it is into a swimming pool or onto the beach for your first experience breathing underwater. In shallow water that you can stand up in, your instructor will teach you some basic diving skills. Then it's onto a boat for your first dive on a shallow reef! Your instructor, who will act as your guide, will accompany you during your dive. Not only will he ensure your safety, but he will also take you on a guided tour introducing you to this underwater world.
- Must be at least 12 years of age (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Must have good physical health.
- Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recently diagnosed High Blood pressure, no antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, no problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
Learning to dive is safe, fast and fun!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tours depart from Southwest Bay Street, Nassau or near the cruise ship terminal.
- East End hotels: 7:45am
- Paradise Island: 8:00am
- Downtown hotels: 8:15am
- Cable Beach hotels: 8:30am
- West of Cable Beach hotels: 8:40am
- East End hotels: 11:45am
- Paradise Island: 12:00pm
- Downtown hotels: 12:15pm
- Cable Beach hotels: 12:30pm
- West of Cable Beach hotels: 12:40pm
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour starts at 9:30am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour starts at 1:30pm. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
A diver visits a colorful coral reef teaming with fish.
- Use of all diving equipment except a wetsuit
- Professional instructors
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit hire (approx. USD10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.