Haleakala, Iao Valley and Central Maui Day Tour
Book now and save over 6% off the recommended retail rate!
You will also visit the town of Wailuku, see flower farms and fields of pineapple and sugar cane. Be sure to bring your camera!
Other sightseeing highlights on your Haleakala crater day trip to central Maui include taking a scenic drive through the Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels or the Kahului airport. Cruise ship pickup is not available
- Kapalua - Napili area: 7:00am - 7:10am
- Kahana area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Honokowai area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Kaanapali area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Lahaina area: 7:25am - 8:00am
- Maalaea area 7:45am - 8:00am
- Makena area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Wailea area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Kihei area: 7:25am - 7:35am
- Kahului area: 8:00am - 8:15am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Caldera of the Haleakala volcano
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Kathy C, October 2014
This was an excellent tour. Loved the views and enjoyed Haleakala and the Iao Valley! So beautiful. I would recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: Ute K, October 2014
It was a really enjoyable experience. The tour was really amazing - I especially enjoyed the small group environment. The commentary was excellent and the recommendations for the preparation were spot on. Lunch was a really good experience as well. Definitely 5 stars.Initially I debated to change it to the bicycle tour, but am so glad I did not - it's far too dangerous, considering some of the riders look like they've never sat on a bike.