Haleakala, Iao Valley and Central Maui Day Tour
You will also visit the town of Wailuku, see flower farms and fields of pineapple and sugar cane. Be sure to bring your camera!
Other sightseeing highlights on your Haleakala crater day trip to central Maui include taking a scenic drive through the Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels or the Kahului airport. Cruise ship pickup is not available
- Kapalua - Napili area: 7:00am - 7:10am
- Kahana area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Honokowai area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Kaanapali area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Lahaina area: 7:25am - 8:00am
- Maalaea area 7:45am - 8:00am
- Makena area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Wailea area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Kihei area: 7:25am - 7:35am
- Kahului area: 8:00am - 8:15am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Caldera of the Haleakala volcano
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Pamela L, February 2015
Tour guide was excellent and so knowlegable. He had a great sense of humor and made the tour very pleasurable!
Reviewed by: Suzette T, Australia, February 2015