Day Trip to Pergamum and Asklepion from Izmir
On the Acropolis there are numerous remains including the celebrated Library, the steepest Theatre of Anatolia, the Temples of Trojan and Dionysos, the place of the monumental Altar of Zeus famous with the relief of God and devils, the Sanctuary of Demeter, the Gymnasium situated on terraces and the lower Agora.
After a delicious lunch with Turkish specialties, you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Bergama.
Proceed to the Medical Center of the ancient world, Asklepion where the first psychological treatment had been used and which was dedicated to the God of Health, Asklepios.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: JOANNE G, June 2014
A really great guide. I have some challenges with high steps and there were many here. She helped me and made it a great experience for myself and all the other participants.
Reviewed by: Trisha, September 2012
This was an extremely interesting tour, worth the time and effort. The guide was very knowledgeable and very interesting. The area is amazing and full of history. Would recommend to anyone.