Get swept up into an exciting pirate show as you feast on a hearty dinner on the island of Mallorca! Get ready for a night of acrobats, gymnastics, swashbuckling swordplay and pirate duels during an evening that perfectly blends action, adventure, comedy and romance. It’s a dining experience like no other.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- Free drinks included
During your Mallorca vacation, experience a fun-filled pirate show with dinner! Get comfortable on an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the drive to the pirate show venue in Magaluf, on the western coast of Mallorca. Your excitement will grow on the drive, as you sing pirates' songs and dress up with bandanas and toy-swords (dress-up items at your own expense).
When you arrive at the show location, find your seat in the deck or quarter deck area and get ready for a non-stop, two-hour show packed with acrobatics, dancing, gymnastics and visual effects! This popular Mallorca show has been running for more than 25 years and is performed by actors, dancers and acrobats from all over the world. Be entertained and amused by the moves of French pirates flying through the air, holding onto the sails of a ship; a tipsy sailor falling off a trampoline; and the Moulin Rouge-style pirate party!
Your dinner feast includes chicken, sausages, potato wedges, salad and ice cream; chow down while fights and burlesque dancing take place on stage! Buccaneer’s punch (made with rum) and soft drinks will be served during the show (included).
After the pirate show, your vehicle will take you back to the original departure point.
Upgrade to a premium seat
For a premium seat, book the upgrade option to be located in the quarter deck area. Here, all seats are located within 49 feet (15 meters) of the stage, creating an intimate atmosphere that really involves you in the action. With the upgrade, you will also receive a complimentary glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) and the venue's surprise treasure pouch for children.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within each area of Mallorca.
Mallorca Pirate Show with Dinner
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup from selected Mallorca hotels
- Between 3:30 and 4:30pm. You must contact the local service provider as soon as possible to verify your exact pickup location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner. Includes pickup/drop-off from the eastern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner. Includes pickup/drop-off from the northern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner. Includes pickup/drop-off from the southern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner, with upgrade to premium seats. Includes pickup/drop-off from the eastern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner, with upgrade to premium seats. Includes pickup/drop-off from the northern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirates Show with Dinner, with upgrade to premium seats. Includes pickup/drop-off from the southern part of the island.
Mallorca Pirate Show with Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for the consumption of alcohol is 18 years
- Photography cameras and video-cameras are not allowed in the venue
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.