Select a datex
Venture off the beaten path, rev up the engine of a 4x4 all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and spend two hours exploring 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of the vast Puerto Rican countryside. Circle lakes, climb tabletop mountains and drive through lush subtropical forests. Near the end of your ATV tour, take a break at an area known for spectacular cavernous formations, where you’ll have an opportunity to explore stalactites, stalagmites and hieroglyphics.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Whether you're an avid ATV rider or just a beginner, a 4x4 ATV adventure is the perfect way to explore Puerto Rico’s diverse landscape. Start your morning with a brief overview and safety instruction, followed by time to test out your personal ATV. Once you feel comfortable, dive into the forest with your ATV tour guide.
Climb mountains and hills, explore lush subtropical forests and stop at picturesque lakes. You’ll have dozens of opportunities to take pictures of the scenic vistas. Near the end of your tour, stop at an area known for spectacular cave formations. Explore the caves, and see bats, stalactites, stalagmites and hieroglyphics.
Exploring the Puerto Rico Countryside
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotels in San Juan metropolitan area (Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar and Old San Juan)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Juan ATV Adventure Tour
- Use of personal 4x4 ATV
- Professional, personable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable attire for riding the ATV
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All drivers must have a driver's license
- Please note: visit to the cave formation area is weather permitting
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.