2-Day Spain Tour: Costa Del Sol to Madrid via Granada and Toledo
Toledo is a city that once visited, never ceases to rest in the imagination. The fortified medieval city built on a hill overlooking the Tagus River, is without a doubt one of the densest monumental cities in the world. It also lies claim to being the hometown of Spanish artist El Greco and houses many of his famous works.
Your tour concludes on arrival in Madrid.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 Star Hotel & Tour
Overnight accommodation in 3-star Granada Hotel with an English-speaking guide
USD $217.75Pricing details
4 Star Hotel & Tour
Overnight accommodation in 4-star Granada Hotel with an English-speaking guide
USD $233.68Pricing details
Bisagra Gate, Toledo
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guided visits in Toledo
- Guided visits in Granada
- Overnight accommodation
- Transportation by air conditioned deluxe coach
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, D = dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Tour size may range from 7 to 48 passengers
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
In the case of 3 adults and 1 child 2 twin rooms will be required
- Maximum of 3 people per room
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
Departure from Costa del Sol in the morning to Granada. Visit of Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, the last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492, an amazing monumental environment is waiting for us. In the afternoon proceed to Granada for dinner and overnight.
Granada accommodation: Hotel Los Angeles (3-star) or Abades Nevada Palace (4-star)
Day 2: Granada - Toledo - Madrid (B)
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo (World Heritage city), where all the cultures and eras of Spain (Christians, Moorish and Jewish) have lived together. Afterwards, an impressive tour of the most important city monuments and products, like the famous 'Damasquinado' (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Tour concludes on arrival in Madrid.
The hotels detailed above are as a reference only and are subject to change.
Reviewed by: Margarita Z, October 2012
It was a great trip.
Reviewed by: Janet P, August 2012
Had the best trip. It was really great value for money and extremely interesting. Watching the Spanish Dancing and sipping Sangria was a nice added touch. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to see a bit of traditional spain but are limited on time.