Amsterdam Super Saver 1: Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip and Amsterdam City Tour
Book this trip and save over 13% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Seasonal Offer
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Complimentary bulb plant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, German, Spanish and French)
Reviewed by: Jacqui R, March 2015
Despite the dreadful weather this trip was truly lovely
Reviewed by: Akapol T, April 2014
The guide is very impressive. She knows what information is interesting to the tourists and she is very friendly and open-minded!!
Both the flowers field and the Keukenhof garden are incredibly colourful. The farmer (or the farm owner?) is also friendly and very skillful that he can identify small viruses on the flowers.
Keukenhof is memorable and you should have better spend the time throughout the whole garden instead of sheltering from the rain in the pavillions. I am sure that you can make it in time (3 hours!!!).