Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Likely to Sell Out
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
The Australian Ballet has a diverse and exciting repertoire of full-length classic ballets and contemporary works from leading international and Australian choreographers. This internationally acclaimed company is hailed for its vibrancy and technical style.
Likely to Sell-out! Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book now to avoid disappointment
Refer to the "View Additional Info" link below for the Opera Theatre seating map
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aria & A Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; A Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Aria & B Reserve Ticket
Guided tour of Sydney Opera House; 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant; B Reserve seating for Australian Ballet Performance at Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House and Australian Ballet Dinner Package
- Guided Sydney Opera House tour
- 3-course dinner at Aria Restaurant
- A or B reserve seating to a world-class Ballet performance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
2015 Performances at the Sydney Opera House:
Love conquers death in the ultimate Romantic ballet A village girl falls in love with a man who is not all he seems. When she finds out his deception, she dies of a broken heart. Transformed into a spirit, she battles to save her lover in a wood haunted by the ghosts of jilted women.
Performance dates: April 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22
Mischievous sprites, tangled loves and dazzling dance: Shakespeare’s most charming comedy is the basis for Ashton’s whimsical take on A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
April 29, 30
May 1, 2. 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
The best of the 20th century, the freshest of the 21st: this electrifying triple bill showcases two giants of the New York dance scene and The Australian Ballet’s newest resident choreographer..
Performance dates: November 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
The Sleeping Beauty
Fairies, bluebirds, a gilded court and a spell‐shattering kiss: the world’s most extravagant ballet is awakened to new life by The Australian Ballet’s Artistic Director David McAllister The much‐anticipated world premiere of this landmark production will be the crowning moment of the year and perfect for all ages.
Don’t miss the moment when this majestic Beauty opens her eyes
November 27, 28, 30
December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Pre-theatre Sample Dinner Menu:
Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines the finest of food and wine, knowledgeable and friendly service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining restaurants.
The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private cellar providing the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest and the world's finest wines, with an elegant space for a relaxing drink before dining.
- Freshly shucked Sydney Rock Oysters. Half dozen, with thai basil and Banyuls dressing
- Heirloom carrots with green lentils, sheep milk yoghurt and sherry vinegar
- Scallops roasted with kimchi puree, silken tofu, steamed eggplant and tapioca crisps
- Peking duck consomme with duck dumplings, shaved abalone and mushrooms
- Kurobuta pork belly with pork croquette and caramelized apple
- Quinoa crusted celeriac with grilled baby leeks, fried camembert, fregola and salsa verde
- Crisp skin Barramundi with fzucchini, lemon and pine nuts
- Roasted fillet of salmon with fennel, orange and watercress
- Roast lamb rump with garlic soubise, baby fennel and mint gel
- Grass fed scotch fillet with lyonnaise potatoes, green asparagus with a bone marrow and cornichon sauce
- Brandy snap mille feuille with caramelised bananas, hazelnuts and salted caramel sauce
- Black currant jelly with poached peaches, quinoa tuille and vanilla ice cream
- Valrhona "Caramelin" mousse with candied cumquats, gold leaf and pecans
- Cheese plate. A selection of Australian and international cheeses
Reviewed by: andrew s, December 2014
Very good package, informative tour of opera house followed by a good dinner at Aria and tickets to a performance which was sold out for general tickets
Reviewed by: Addie W, December 2014
I would highly recommend this package! The evening started off with an informative tour of the Sydney Opera House. Our tour guide, Gwen, spoke both English and French to enable the 7 of our small party to understand every word. My husband and I were particularly impressed with our meal at Aria. Perfectly cooked and flavored, our dinner was wonderful. The Australian Ballet performed the Nutcracker with good form and colorful stage props. Our only issue came not from the tour, but from the extensive construction occurring at the Sydney Opera House. Our meeting point was changed three times and it was very difficult to navigate between the Opera House and Aria. This is soon be completed and future patrons will enjoy the package even more.