Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Pass
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Likely to Sell Out
- Popular choice with kids
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Universal Studios Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Pass
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Woody Woodpecker ® Walter Lantz. © Universal Studios. All rights reserved. © 2012 DreamWorks L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Battlestar Galactica® Universal Studios. © Universal Network Television LLC. All rights reserved. Shrek, Madagascar, and all DreamWorks Animation elements and related indicia © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. Jurassic Park ® & © Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, RIDE THE MOVIES, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia ™ & © Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Resorts World, the Resorts World logo and all Resorts World elements and related indicia ™ & © Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved.
Reviewed by: LT, July 2014
I had a great day here . Good value for money .
Reviewed by: Fiona G, July 2014
Was not to packed with kids in fairness. lots to see and do. The free shows were excellent Madagascar/Donkey/Sesame Street and Monster Show. Staff willing to take photos for the families and official photos with each themed area available. Was not too expensive on site for food/drinks etc