Cordoba Day Trip from Seville
Book and Travel before August 31, 2014 and save 10%
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
Next, you'll visit the old Jewish quarter, stepping back in time to the era of the Romans and Goths. You will see one of the few synagogues existing today in Spain, built in 1315, as well as many important monuments to Cordoba's most important sons, including the Roman philosopher Seneca, Arabian philosopher Averroes and the Jewish philosopher Maimonides.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Linda S, July 2014
This was the highlight of the trip, or one of the top. I highly recommend taking a look at the Mesquita.
Reviewed by: Lisa K, June 2014
This tour delivered everything as promised in a well-organized way. Cordoba was beautiful. I just wonder why they couldn't have two guides for English and French instead of one for such a large group.