Seattle Transfer: Cruise Port to Seattle Airport
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver – it’s that easy! At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details in the Special Requirements box:
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Pier information
- Ship information
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Transport from Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal (Pier 66) to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Transport from Pier 91 to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Local taxes
- One-way shared transfer
- Port pickup
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This transfer does not service ferry terminals. Please use regular city service transfers for ferry pickups
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: airline, flight number, arrival time, ship name and disembarkation time
- Children 17 years and younger ride free with paying adult. Only one child per adult. If traveling with multiple children, additional children must pay the adult rate. This savings is calculated at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: David M, August 2014
A great way to see the town and be delivered to the cruise terminal.
Reviewed by: Denise C. M, July 2014
friendly courteous service!