Admire the beauty and extravagance of 18th-century architecture in India as you visit incredible palatial complexes, forts and temples on this 2-day private tour of Jaipur. Discover the opulence of India’s earlier maharajas (princes) as you marvel at the extensive scope and elaborate designs of the palace of Hawa Mahal and City Palace. Learn about Hindu-Rajput and Islamic-Mughal styles of architecture on guided visits to the Amber Fort and the Jal Mahal and take an elephant ride! Overnight accommodation, private transportation and an English-speaking guide included.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
Elephant Ride to Amber Fort
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from the Delhi International Airport, your Delhi hotel or other locations in Delhi per your request
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Site visits per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all site attractions listed in itinerary
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation at a 3- to 4-star hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from site locations in air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- Maximum group size is 8 passengers
- Hotel rooms have either a double bed fit for 2 people. Please contact local tour operator after to request bed type; contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher. If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room
One of the following 3- to 4-star hotels in Jaipur will be booked for your tour
- Vesta Maurya Palace
- Hotel Glitz
- Hotel Golden Manor
- Hotel Mosaic
- Vesta Maurya Palace
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.