Discover India’s incredible architectural history on this 2-day private tour that will check many of the country’s must-see monuments off your list. See Agra’s most-renowned structures on guided visits to UNESCO World Heritage listed-sites such as Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal. Best of all, take a nighttime visit of the Taj Mahal with your guide and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience of viewing the incredible structure lit up by a full moon! Your enthusiastic private guide is extremely knowledgeable about these monuments and of India’s history, ensuring you’ll have an in-depth, informative and enjoyable experience in Agra.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Return Details:Concludes at desired location in Delhi
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Site visits per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all site attractions listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from site locations in air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Two days prior to your travel, please send the tour operator a copy of your passport to purchase your Taj Mahal ticket
- Hotel rooms have either a double bed or two twin beds fit for 2 people. Please contact local tour operator after to request bed type; contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher. If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room
- Please note that because this tour includes a night visit to the Taj Mahal, it only operates on nights in which a full moon is scheduled; please see Price Calendar for more information.
- Full moon calendar is subject to change based on the Archaeological Survey of India's (ASI) schedule; in the event of a tour being canceled due to a sudden change in this schedule, an alternative date will be provided by the local tour operator. You MUST contact local tour operator at least one week prior to your travel to ensure the tour will proceed as scheduled
- Maximum group size is 8 passengers
One of the following 3-star hotels in Agra will be booked for your tour
- Hotel Crystal Inn
- Hotel Taj Inn
- Raj Mahal
- Hotel Taj Resorts
- Hotel Royale Residency
- Mango Suites Ascent
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.