Take an EDF Energy London Eye River Cruise and see London from a different perspective. Highlights of the 40-minute circular cruise include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern and the Millennium Bridge.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
The virtual maps and on-board commentary point out some of the well known London attractions that you'll see. The cruise is suitable in all weather as the boat has both covered and sun deck seating. Both decks are accessible for wheelchair users and toilets are available on board.
See London from a different perspective and enjoy a unique 40 minute circular sightseeing cruise on the river Thames with fascinating live commentary.
There are two options to choose from:
- Cruise Only
- Cruise & Skip the Line Flight
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
- London Eye: River Cruise Experience:
- January - May: 10am-8pm
- June - September: 10am-9pm
- October - December: 10am-8pm
- December 24 - 10:00 am to 5:30pm
- December 31 - 10:00 am to 3:00pm
Departures on the hour between 10.45am and 6.45pm 01 April - 30 October
Departures on the hour between 11:45am and 4.45pm 31 October - 31 March
London Eye Flights:
Go to the "Pre-Book Ticket Desk", located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the London Eye. You are required to start boarding for your flight 15 minutes before your flight time.
London Eye Opening Times:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
40-minute cruise only. Departures at 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm and 6.45pm.
40-minute cruise plus skip the line 30-minute London Eye flight.
London Eye: River Cruise Experience
- London Eye River Cruise (40 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- December 24 - last flight at 5:30pm
- December 25 - Closed
- December 31 - last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.